Terms and conditions of use
Acceptance of Terms of Sale
A. The contract between Amazing SRL and the customer must be considered concluded with the acceptance of the order by Amazing SRL, which reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to accept the order. Acceptance is considered tacit if the dissent is not communicated to the customer in any manner. By placing an order in the various ways provided on the site, the customer declares to have read all the information provided during the purchase procedure and to fully accept the general conditions and payment transcribed below.
B. If the customer is the final consumer (ie a physical person who buys the goods for purposes not related to his professional activity), once the online purchase process is completed, he will print or save an electronic copy and, in any case, keep the present general conditions of sale, in compliance with the provisions of Articles 3 and 4 of Legislative Decree n. 185/1999 on distance sales.
C. It is excluded any right of the Customer to compensation for damages or indemnity, as well as any contractual or non-contractual liability for direct or indirect damages to persons and / or things, caused by the non-acceptance of an order.
D. The customer raises the company Amazing SRL from any liability arising from the issuance of incorrect tax documents due to errors related to the data provided by the customer at the time of order, being the sole Customer responsible for the correct entry of data when making an order on the site.
A. The customer can purchase the products in the electronic catalog that can be viewed on bluepool24.com at the time of placing the order, as they are described in the respective information sheets and at the price indicated at that time. To purchase or request information on products not present in the online catalog, the sales department will be available for requests via Live Chat service, e-mail and telephone.
B. The correct receipt of the order is confirmed by Amazing SRL by an automatic reply via e-mail, sent to the e-mail address communicated by the customer when the order is sent.
C. In case of non-acceptance of the order, Amazing SRL commits itself to a timely communication to the Customer that can vary up to a maximum of 48 hours.
Right of withdrawal
A. Pursuant to art.64 and following of Legislative Decree n. 206/2005, if the customer is a consumer (ie a physical person who buys the goods for purposes not related to his professional activity, or does not make the purchase indicating in the order form to Amazing SRL a reference of VAT number) has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract for any reason, without any penalty and without prejudice to what is indicated in point C.
B. To exercise this right, the customer must send a written communication with registered letter with return receipt within 10 working days from the date of receipt of the goods at our registered office: Amazing SRL Via artigianale 26 25020 Cignano di offlaga (BS)
C. The right of withdrawal is subject to the following mandatory conditions:
- the right applies to the product purchased in its entirety; therefore it is not possible to exercise the withdrawal only on part of the purchased product (eg accessories, attached software, etc ...)
- the purchased good must be intact and returned in its original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging, and any documentation and accessory equipment: manuals, cables, etc ...) < / p>
- the property must be returned in normal state of conservation, as it has been stored and possibly used with the use of normal diligence. This means that no products will be accepted that show signs of damage or dirtiness and that consequently can no longer be considered integral
- the shipping costs for the return of the goods are charged to the customer
- the shipment, until the certificate of receipt of our warehouse, is under the responsibility of the customer
- in case of damage during the transportation of the goods, Amazing Srl will give notice within 5 working days from receipt ofthe goods in our warehouse to the customer, so that he can promptly report the complaint against the courier chosen by him and get the good of the goods, if this had been insured. At the same time the product will remain available to the customer and the cancellation request canceled
- Amazing srl is not responsible in any way for damage or theft / loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments.
D. The right of withdrawal is absolutely excluded in the following cases: - for items made to measure or ordered specifically for the customer - unpublished use of the goods - return of chemicals that have already been opened - in the case of robots for pools if these have been tested, used or immersed in water.
E. Amazing SRL will reimburse to the customer the amount already paid within 30 working days from the date of receipt of the notice of withdrawal, upon receipt of the goods in object of withdrawal, by bank transfer. So it will be the customer's responsibility to promptly provide the bank details on which to get the refund.